Shane was sceptical about coaching but was curious to see what it could do for his electrical contracting business.
He explains where the business was and how coaching took his business to the next level.
• He had built a good business but his time was spent on the tools, not on the business.
• The business relied on Shane for everything
• Coaching helped him lead the business from the front
• The changes he made with coaching set the business up to run independently
• With the extra time, Shane started an additional company and took a 10-week holiday with his family
Read how Shane went from sceptical to successful.