I’m here with the COVID-19 continuity update for Australian businesses on 17 February 2021.
It’s good news today for Victorians with the end of the “circuit breaker” lockdown.
Here is short update on the restrictions and how they apply to businesses in Victoria:
- The Victorian “circuit breaker” lockdown ends tonight, 17 February 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- There are no restrictions on reasons to leave your house or how far you can travel.
- Staff are allowed back to work and to return to offices.
- The limit of people in offices will revert to 50% of office workers (or up to 20 people for businesses with less than 40 office staff). The limit could possibly be increased to 75% soon – the Victorian government will review after Friday 25 February.
- Schools will reopen tomorrow, so no more homeschooling.
- Masks are to be worn inside. Masks are also to be worn outside where you can’t socially distance.
- We’ve heard again that business support packages are being considered by the Vic government. The business coaching team at Tenfold will keep monitoring the news on this and will let you know as soon as we hear.
Ashley Thomson B.Eng. (Hons), Grad. Dip. Mgmt., MEI
Tenfold Business Coaching