Structural sign tech role – suits boilermaker/welder/sheetmetal worker.
Salary: $65K – $75K per annum plus super + OT.
Family established signage business located in Bayswater North. Servicing organisations through all of Victoria & interstate, they specialize in the high-end, structural section of the market working on large scale projects that demand precision and attention to detail.
Working full time with the opportunity for overtime. You will predominantly be working in the fresh air on the most rewarding of projects. This company is seeking an experienced boilermaker/ welder/ Sheetmetal worker to install all sorts of signage with a significant structural component. You will be working with an experienced team on pylon, illuminated & digital signage commercial projects – The ideal candidate will have previous experience in carrying out structural projects from set-out to completion (with the specifics of signage erection being taught on the job) Living in close proximity to Bayswater North is preferred due to early start time.
To win this role you will be:
- Experienced in working with steel and aluminium fabricating and installation, with demonstrated success in delivering a flawless finished product. You will appreciate the importance of getting your initial set-out 100% and the effect that has on the overall flow and quality of the job.
You will be:
- focussed on job efficiency
- willing to travel interstate on occasion, and
- a natural problem solver with a “Get it done” attitude.
Other factors although not essential will all be looked upon favourably, such as:
- Licenses such as High Risk EWP
- Experience in signage installations
- Experience in reading structural or engineers drawings,
- MR/HR truck licence
- Vehicle Loading crane ticket over 10 ton meter
- Your own set of basic tools
- Disconnect / Reconnect electrical license
- Electrical Safety Spotter
- Excavator ticket
- Working at heights ticket
What you’ll get in return
Very attractive regular pay with significant opportunity to work overtime. The opportunity to work with a growing, professional team on landmark and recognised projects. You will also be given on-going training and development as well as being provided with a day-use vehicle and iPad.
What Next: If you are excited about this opportunity address your covering letter and resume to Jonny and email us at: email@example.com