Be the trusted right-hand person for an inspiring boss who leads a highly awarded business coaching firm with purpose.
- Full-time role working with a respectful, intelligent and thoughtful boss.
- Suit a career EA, looking for a modern workplace.
- Australia’s #1 ranked business coaching firm, 16-year history of success.
This is not your typical “do as I say”, order-taking EA role. Nor is it chasing down an out of control executive, feeling like you’re always herding cats. In this newly created role, you’ll work in partnership with our switched-on MD. You will be a valued right-hand who will be trusted to manage your work and provide great support that makes an integral difference to our MD, the team and our clients.
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly awarded business coaching firm lead by a respectful, intelligent and thoughtful boss. Read on…
A bit about us
We are the number 1 ranked business coaching firm in Australia, with a 16-year history of excellence. We help owners of small-medium businesses lead the best versions of their business and achieve their goals. The clients we work with are from all sectors of business: building and trades, manufacturing, retail, professional services, health care, and more. (Read about our clients here: https://www.tenfoldcoaching.com.au/testimonials)
So, what do all those different clients have in common? They are doing their best and they want to get even better; for their business, their teams, their families and communities, and themselves. Because when you know better, you do better. And that’s where we come in.
We are a teamily (noun: a team that feels like family) of 12 motivated professionals who love what we do and we are continuing to grow our firm. We’d love to have an accomplished EA/office assistant come on board to support our awesome MD.
Learn more about Tenfold Business Coaching here: https://www.tenfoldcoaching.com.au/
About the role
We’re looking for a pro-active and experienced executive assistant who takes pride in getting things done. This broad role is a combination of PA and business support for the managing director, and general office admin support. There will be lots of scope for achievement in your week, from longer-term strategic projects to ‘tick-the-box’ tasks that will give you a real sense of fulfilment every day.
You’ll be amongst a close-knit and friendly team. Sometimes your tasks will involve working with several team members, other tasks will require complete confidentiality so you’ll need to be able to draw on your good relationship building skills and your discretion.
Here’s a snapshot of the breadth and diversity of activities you’ll typically be involved with:
- Supporting the MD with his weekly meetings with the business coaches and specialist team members;
- Research and reporting for our business and our clients’ businesses;
- HR administrative support of our teamily;
- Greeting clients and preparing drinks;
- Helping coordinate the MD’s personal matters (diary management, accounts, general errands);
- Strategic and tactical projects in support of Tenfold’s mission to always be better.
An astute operator will know from reading those responsibilities that we need a special kind of EA. That person is highly disciplined, methodical and has a structured and logical approach to accomplishing their work. You’ll have the agility to jump from one thing to the next and you’re happy to roll your sleeves up to get things done.
The MD will very much appreciate your high attention to detail and your ability to anticipate his needs.
The right candidate for this role will be genuinely keen to successfully complete tasks and projects. You’ll have good critical thinking skills and the ability to prioritise (and re-prioritise in changing conditions). As you can see, strong planning skills will be integral for you to manage your work and time across different priorities.
Your main contact will be Tenfold’s Managing Director, Ashley, and you’ll work alongside our practice manager, client relationship manager and business manager. Check out your new team here: https://tenfoldcoaching.com.au/team/
- You have excellent time management skills;
- You are highly disciplined and methodical;
- You approach new topics and ideas with energy and curiosity;
- You have high standards and are great at seeking and considering feedback;
- You are confident in challenging assumptions and presenting well-thought out alternatives;
- You are calm under pressure;
- You are biased towards action and ‘getting stuff done’;
- An interest in small-medium business is a bonus;
Your qualifications and experience
Ideally, we are seeking applications from professionals who possess:
- Experience supporting someone at this level (this is necessary)
- Commercial acumen
- Professional business writing ability
- Ability to see, negotiate and find win-win outcomes
- Good conceptual reasoning capabilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct research and present your findings succinctly
- Advanced skills in MS Office a must!
- Must have driver’s license, own vehicle and be prepared on the odd occasion for some after-hours work
This is a full-time permanent role, salary negotiable based on experience and skill. Located in Malvern East, our offices are bright, modern and spacious.
If you enjoy being a trusted right-hand and are proud to deliver great work, then we invite you to apply today. Please provide a resume/CV with a cover letter addressed to our practice manager (https://tenfoldcoaching.com.au/team/) to email@example.com, explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role and our business.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.